Stockholm Diet (US/UK/CA): Weight loss programme based on the healthy eating




Stockholm Diet (US/UK/CA): Weight loss programme based on the healthy eating

The Stockholm diet is a weight loss programme based on the healthy eating fundamentals devised by the Swedish Medical Centre. The effectiveness of the programme has been confirmed by over a half a million people from across 170 countries worldwide who have achieved their dream figure with the programme of StockholmDiet.com The conversion is considered when a customer buys an individual weight loss plan and gets to the thank you page.




1 Comments

  1. You withdraw money from my account without my agreement, by your company! For three months I have been trying to tell you that I do not use nor did I want to use your recipe and yet you withdraw money from my account without my consent! Since August someone from the email address diet@sockholmdiet.com has told me that they canceled the contract (which I didn't ask for) and yet you withdrew without me my money and this month (October 2019) ! When will I get my money back?

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post